We thank Euromoney Conferences for providing the following information for its upcoming Sustainable & Responsible Capital Markets Forum happening March 12 in New York, NY.
Our CEO, Graciela Chichilnisky, will deliver the keynote address. Please click here to view the full agenda.
Additional information has been provided below:
The Forum will be the first key international conference to bring together issuers, investors and intermediaries to discuss and debate the burgeoning sustainable and responsible fixed income market.
The overriding objective of the Forum is to support and promote the development of the market, discuss and debate the framework and criteria for issuing and investing and to incubate innovation in sustainable and responsible bonds.
Speakers confirmed to date include:
• Graciela Chichilnisky, Professor of Economics and Mathematical Statistics, Columbia University
• Alfred Evans, Chief Executive Officer, Climate Change Capital
• Marcus Fedder, Director, International Finance Facility for Immunisation
• Evelyn Hartwick, Head of Socially Responsible Bond Programs, Treasury, International Finance Corporation
• Sean Kidney, Chief Executive Officer, Climate Bonds Initiative
• Stuart Kinnersley, Chief Investment Officer, Nikko Asset Management Europe
• Manuel Lewin, Head of Responsible Investment, Zurich Global Investment Management
• Stephen Liberatore, Managing Director, Fixed-Income Portfolio Manager, TIAA-CREF
• David Madigan, Chief Investment Officer, Breckinridge Capital Advisors
• Jonathan Maxwell, Chief Executive Officer, Sustainable Development Capital
• Pierre Van Peteghem, Group Treasurer, African Development Bank
• Heike Reichelt, Head, Investor Relations and New Products, The World Bank
• Cheryl Smith, Managing Partner, Trillium Asset Management
The Forum will bring together:
• The supranational issuers that have been active in issuing green, climatic and thematic bonds
• Potential issuers: corporates, supranationals, municipalities, financial institutions
• Active SRI and ESG investors
• Fixed income investors that are yet to participate in the market
• Representatives from the sponsoring intermediaries
• Government officials
Topics for discussion:
• What are the environmental and social issues that require urgent attention?
• ESG, SRI & Fixed Income – the birth of a new market
• Is the market investor driven or issuer driven?
• Socially responsible investors – where is the demand? What returns are being offered?
• Framework – standardization vs. transparency. Issuers rating vs. use of proceeds
• Where to from here – developing the market for corporate issuance
• Financing green infrastructure
• Development of a long-term asset backed market
For speaking and sponsorship inquiries, please contact Andrew Lennon on [email protected] or +44 20 7779 8043.
Click here for more information: http://www.euromoneyconferences.com/SRI.html