We are deeply grateful for the flood of messages of love affection and admiration from all over the world that came for Natasha since the shocking news of her untimely death became known on Tuesday night. These heartfelt expressions of love and sorrow are a tribute to a kind and generous human being who was also an intellectual force, as Yale Daily News wrote this week, and a striking, brilliant star. Natasha was just 27 years old but packed extraordinary experiences and lived a life of many, many more years than her natural age.
The Yale Daily News published a beautiful tribute to Natasha, which you can view here.
We would like you to join us celebrating her life on December 2 in New York to share among us the love we all feel in our hearts as she would like it best. Please write to Allison.Fishback@globalthermostat.com and Beth.MacKinnon@globalthermostat.com to let us know when you will join us. We look forwards to welcome you and sharing the feeling of wonder personal engagement and just being alive that we all seem to feel around Natasha and her life.
December 2, 2014
- 11:00 am we meet at Peter Eisenberger’s residence in Princeton NJ 170 Brooks Bend, where Natasha lived and had so many friends while in high school
- 12:30 pm we leave for the historic Princeton Cemetery on Witherspoon and Paul Robson Streets to assemble for a service and burial at 2:00pm
- 5:00 A Memorial will take place at Columbia University at the Skylight Room 4th floor of Columbia Faculty House entering through 116th between Morningside and Amsterdam Ave. Columbia University is where Natasha went to college.
- 7:00 A celebration of Natasha’s life at West River, 335 Riverside Drive between 106th and 105th streets, the house where Natasha was born and lived.
December 5, 2014
- 11:00 am A celebration of Natasha’s academic life and a memorial by her teachers and friends at Yale University where since Fall 2013 she was a PhD candidate in Political Economy.
More information will be sent on the Memorial at Yale.
Please RSVP when you will be joining so we may prepare.